Billboards for Businesses
Step one: Choose how many ad blocks you would like. Each ad block runs for 30 seconds every 5 minute cycle and costs $99 per week or $249 per three weeks.
Step two: Email email@example.com with your requested block(s) and a BSA representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Step three: Design and send us your slide via email or have us create it for you.
Step four: See your advertisement catching the eyes of thousands of students!
High Quality Locations
Billboard ads are displayed currently on four high quality LCD television screens throughout campus and Brown's cable television network.
- Sharpe Refectory: The main dining hall. Known as "The Ratty," it is the social center of the campus serving over 1,500 per meal.
- J Walter Wilson: The mail services building. Every student and faculty member has a mail box in JWW. Thousands of packages and mail are picked up each week.
- Sciences Library: The main library. Over 2,000 students visit the Sciences Library and the Friedman Cafe daily.
- Campus Center: The Brown student center, administrative offices & cafe. Over half the student body enters the student center per day.
- IPTV Channel 1: Brown's dorm room television service. Billboards are the first thing students see when they turn on IPTV.
Slides must have at least 32pt font.
No audio, video, or slide transitions.
Slides must be formatted to a 16:9 display ratio.
Images can be submitted in lieu of PowerPoint slides. Images must be submitted as high resolution jpegs with suggested dimensions of 1280px by 720px.