Please sign up early for storage! College Storage needs time to plan and organize their staffing. You do not need to know your exact dates, times, or options when you signup. Modifications and payments can be done later in your account page.
All summer packages will go up $25 on the 1st and 11th of May. Reserve early to guarantee the lowest rate!
College Storage will be setting up 5 main locations on campus at the following:
Brown and Benevolent, Charlesfield and Thayer, Hegeman Quad, Meeting St, Bowen St.
Please check the map below to find your suggested location for service.
We will also have a movable truck that will service all adjacent dorms and off campus apartments.
Main Station Schedules - Brown and Benevolent, Charlesfield and Thayer, Meeting St., Hegeman, Bowen St.
Schedule for May 18th:
- Brown and Benevolent: 12pm – 5pm
- Charlesfield and Thayer:12pm – 5pm
- Meeting St Location: 12pm – 5pm
- If you can’t find us, call us! 401-617-7808 (Andrew)
Schedule for May 19th - May 21th for all five locations (Brown & Benevolent, Charlesfield & Thayer, Meeting St., Hegeman, Bowen St.):
- May 19th: 10am - 5pm
- May 20th: 9am - 7pm
- May 21th: 7am - 12pm
Mini Station Schedules - Young Orchard, Machado/Brown St., Machado/Prospect St.
Schedule for May 20th:
- Young Orchard / Perkins: 10am-12pm; 5pm-7pm
- Machado / Brown St: 10am-12pm; 2pm-4pm
- Machado / Prospect St: 12pm-2pm; 4pm-6pm
Schedule for May 21st:
- Young Orchard / Perkins: 7am-12pm
- Machado / Brown St: 7am-10am
- Machado / Prospect St: 10am-12pm
Flexible Pickup Scheduling
College Storage is also available for scheduled pickups 7am - 9pm from April 25th - June 30th.
Main and Mini Stations Map
*Note: BB = Brown and Benevolent, CT = Charlesfield and Thayer